Across Australia, more and more people are moving away from conventional bathroom heaters to invisible electric underfloor heating systems. Heat Lamps and radiators are not energy efficient and not the prettiest solution for your new bathroom design. Also, a conventional heater and exhaust fan are simply inefficient too. 3 in 1 Units that have heat LED downlights, exhaust ceiling fans are also far from energy efficient. Coldbuster’s Underfloor Bathroom Heaters are energy efficient and provide an even warmth across the whole space. You feel the warmth that radiates from the floor upwards to provide a luxurious comfort that is just not possible with a heat lamp or towel rail radiator. By adding a thermostat with scheduling and temperature control you can effectively manage your energy costs. Bathroom under tile heating systems from Coldbuster have been specifically optimised, for these smaller spaces, to provide luxurious warmth efficiently and cost-effectively. With nothing visible or surface mounted parts, Coldbuster bathroom underfloor heating will not compromise your new bathroom design. The perfect solution when you are renovating your bathroom.
Bathroom Electric Underfloor Heating
- An evenly distributed heat that radiates from the floor up. This results in heating the right space in the room, providing effective body warmth and not having all the hot air wasted in the ceiling. See the illustration above that shows how closely underfloor heating matches the ideal heating system.
- Lower output temperature required as rising warmth provides more efficient heating.
- No visible unit, vents, ducts or wiring. This is great for your room design but also provides extra safety as no heat source is touchable. Perfectly safe for your children and pets. No burns or fire risk.
- No forced air flow and so no airborne dust or allergens. Great for allergy or asthma sufferers.
- Energy efficient system – eco-friendly.
- Electric so no boiler or plumbing required.
- No maintenance.
- Coldbuster underfloor Bathroom Heaters are not surface mounted so no cleaning is required.
- Completely silent!
- Low-cost installation as available as DIY kits.
- Thermostat controllable. Temperature and Scheduler control to manage your energy consumption.
- Run each room independently. You don’t need to fire up the boiler just to heat your bathroom.
- You can install without affecting existing heating systems. Great as retrofit and renovation solutions.
- Coldbuster Bathroom Heaters are ultra-thin (2.6mm). This makes for even easier installation even in critical floor level situations.
- Suitable for use under most hard surfaces including ceramic tiles, slate, porcelain, limestone, marble, terracotta, wood, laminate, vinyl & stone.
Coldbuster Underfloor Heating Kits include:
- Pre-configured element mounted on a roll of mesh with self-adhesive fixing tape or as a single roll of cable for in screed solutions.
- Factory terminated cold tail leads 3m long.
- AE-SS installation monitor (element alarm/tester).
- Installation guidelines.
- 25-year warranty.
- Technical & installation support (telephonic).
- No additional supplies are needed other than bonding supplies normally used when laying a tile floor.
Need Electric Underfloor Heating?