- Pre-configured, high-grade, waterproof, Teflon-coated heating element mounted on a self-adhesive fibreglass 500mm wide mesh with a single 3m long cold tail
- Engineered timber, vinyl and laminate flooring are prone to expansion and contraction. In order to control for this, it is recommended that the underfloor heating be installed either in the cement slab or in a liquid leveler screed.
- Plan heater layout before securing the heating to the subfloor in order to ensure it will fit properly
- Unroll the heater and secure it using the adhesive tape, can also be glued down for further stability
- To start a new row, cut the mesh without cutting the heater element and swing the heater in the direction of your next run
- Repeat this process until the entire heater is laid
- For assistance contact Coldbuster
- Under Timber Heater
- Installation Monitor (element alarm) with battery
- Installation Manual
- Installation support available by contacting Coldbuster
- 25 Year Warranty
- Easy to install DIY kits or Coldbuster installation services are available
Coldbuster wood floor heating system is the perfect solution for laminate and floating timber floor finishes. Specially designed with an output of 100W/m² these kits provide an economic luxurious warmth to your wood floor spaces. Coldbuster heaters installed under engineered/natural timber, vinyl or laminate must be placed on top of the concrete slab or timber subfloor.
In 99% of situations, a 10-15mm sand cement screed or liquid leveller needs to be laid over the heater so there is a medium between the heating element & the flooring. It is extremely important to install the floor sensor in the heated area as the thermostat needs to be set to restrict the maximum floor temperature reach as specified by the manufacturer (normally 27oC). This cannot be done if the floor sensor is not installed in the heated floor area.