- Pre-configured heating element mounted on a self-adhesive fibreglass 500mm wide mesh with a single 3m long cold tail
- When using tile heaters under timber, refer to installation instructions provided in under timber heaters
Basic Installation Instructions:
- Plan heater layout before securing the heating to the subfloor in order to ensure it will fit properly into the floor space available
- Unroll the heater and secure it using the adhesive tape; can also be glued down for further stability if required
- To start a new row, cut the mesh without cutting the heater element and swing the heater in the direction of your next run
- Repeat this process until the entire heater is laid
- For more in-depth instructions, consult your instruction manual contained in every heater kit. Or you can always contact the friendly people at Coldbuster for further assistance!
Included in each kit:
- Under Tile Heater
- Installation Monitor (element alarm) with battery
- Installation Manual
- 25 Year Warranty
- Note: Thermostats sold separately
Tile floors are a mainstay of attractive, classy bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms. Coldbuster Under Tile Heating Kits have been designed and modified over the years to be the perfect under tile heating solution.And of course, they can be prevalent flooring throughout any property. While tiles look great and offer an easy-to-clean, resilient surface, they can become chilly and even painful to walk on in cold conditions. By contrast, the gentle heat of a warm tile floor has been associated with comfort and relaxation back to ancient times. Enter Coldbuster, and our specially-designed under-tile heating systems.
Coldbuster under tile heating kits are well suited for installation on suspended timber or concrete subfloors. They can be used under most hard surfaces including ceramic tiles, slate, porcelain, limestone, marble, terracotta, wood, laminate, vinyl, and stone. For tiling on a suspended wooden floor, a 5mm fibre cement sheet tile underlay is required.
No additional supplies are needed other than bonding supplies normally used when laying a tile floor. We recommend the floor be primed prior to laying the heater.
By using our Getting Started Tool you can check the suitability of Coldbuster floor heating products for your specific project. You can also contact our pre-sale team for no obligation support or try our Free Quotation service