In Screed Heating Cable
The Coldbuster in-screed heating cable is a bi-directional, single ended 6mm heating cable, rated at 18W/m and supplied as a cable on a roll. To achieve the required wattage per square meter, secure the cable at the spacing centres according to the simple formula provided. The In Screed Heating Cable has a single 3m long cold tail lead that can be connected to a programmable or manual thermostat control. A range of 14 standard lengths or combination of these lengths caters for all area sizes and shapes.
- Bi-directional, single ended 6mm cable, rated at 18W/m and supplied as a cable on a roll
- Factory terminated single 3m long cold tail power lead
- Element & cold tail connections are fully earthed & waterproof
- AE-SS installation monitor (element alarm/tester) with batteries
- Personalised floorplan layout available upon request
- Installation guidelines
- Technical & installation support (telephone and/or email)
- 15 Year warranty
Coldbuster has a variety of Thermostats for all types of installation. This range from simple manual models to fully programmable touchscreen devices. We also provide a Din Rail solution that can be used with Home Automation interfaces. All our thermostats come with a 3-year warranty. If you need any advice on what thermostat is best suited to your project simple give us a call on 1800 85 75 65
Our In Screed Heating Cable heaters are suitable to these floor heating floor finishes. If your finish is not listed please do not hesitate in getting in touch to discuss your floor finish and we will verify its suitability.