Under Carpet Heating Kits
Under carpet heating requires a specific underfloor Teflon coated heating element. This high grade, waterproof, Teflon-coated heating element ensures both safety and durability and is securely stitched to the 500mm wide mesh roll at a consistent spacing. The mesh roll system makes it easy to roll out the heating element and turns are made by simply cutting and rotating the mesh. Coldbuster Under Carpet Heating kits have been designed and modified over the years to produce the most luxurious warmth with economical running costs when used with any of the variety of Coldbuster Thermostats. The 160W/m² output produces the required heat to provide an evenly distributed warmth from under any carpet. There are 8 different sizes of kit that can be combined to heat larger areas. The kits are ultra-thin making installation easy and can be installed into existing floor levels. If you have any questions simply contact the pre-sales support team or give us a call on 1800 85 75 65
All Under Carpet Heating Kits come with a 15-year warranty and our thermostats have a 3-year warranty.
Under Carpet Heater Features
- Pre-configured under carpet heating element stitched to polyester mesh (500mm wide)
- Factory terminated single cold tail power lead 3m long
- Element & cold tail connections are fully earthed & waterproof
- AE-SS installation monitor (element alarm/tester) with batteries
- Easy installation, no special tools required
- Personalised floorplan layout available upon request
- Installation guidelines
- Technical & installation support (telephone and/or email)
- 8 different heater sizes which can be combined for larger areas
- Durable & reliable
- 20 Year warranty
If you need any assistance at all please contact us. Any support comes without any obligation whatsoever. We also have a Free Quotation Service you can use to ensure you get the right solution and size of heating kit for your projects.