- 160W/m2 output designed to produce the required heat to provide evenly distributed warmth throughout the entire room from under any carpet.
- The heating element has an IPX7 rating, meaning that it is waterproof, so the carpets can be steam cleaned.
- Factory terminated single cold tail 3m long power lead.
- Aluminium cover (from heater size 4.7m2) designed to shield inner electromagnetic radiation.
- 7 different carpet heater kit sizes that can be combined to heat even larger areas.
- installation monitor (element alarm/tester) with batteries included.
- Installation manual provided.
- Durable and reliable product
- 25-year warranty on carpet heater kit
- Under Carpet Heater
- Installation Monitor (element alarm) with battery
- Installation Manual
- Installation support available by contacting Coldbuster
- 25 Year Warranty
- Easy to install DIY kits or Coldbuster installation services are available
Coldbuster Under Carpet Heaters are supplied as pre-configured 500mm wide strips in a variety of 7 different lengths to suit areas of all sizes. By combining the different heaters, there is no limit to the size of area we can heat.
The heating element is 1 – 1.4mm thin and is sandwiched between two layers of aluminium foil at a consistent spacing to ensure safe heating output. The carpet heaters are designed for easy installation between the underlay and the carpet and is kept in place using conductive silver tape (supplied by Coldbuster).