Floor Heating Solutions for specifiers.
- Architects and designers increasingly specify Coldbuster Floor Heating for its floor heating requirements.
- Coldbuster strongly believes that heating systems should not interfere with the beauty of a well-designed building and hence Coldbuster Floor Heating systems complement the design of a building without comprising its appearance.
- Coldbuster Floor Heating can be zoned to the client’s exact requirements and is thermostatically controlled to maximise comfort and minimise operating costs.
- Coldbuster Floor Heating offers a comprehensive range of floor heating products and services to cover almost all requirements and project types.
- All Coldbuster floor heating products are manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 3000:2000 and are produced under an ISO 9001:2000 quality assured system.
- Coldbuster floor heating is suited for new build and renovations.
Coldbuster floor heating can be installed under just about any new floor finish available on the market today:
- All types of tiles including ceramic and slate
- Marble, stone and terracotta floor tiles
- Polished concrete
- Wood veneer and laminate boards
- Bamboo type floors
- Vinyl and linoleum floors
- Carpets which are hessian backed and loose lay rugs
Regardless of the size of the project, we guarantee to provide you with excellent service, from choosing and designing the correct floor heating system. You can view and save the product specification sheets from the list below
- Slab Heater Specification
- Screed Heater Specification
- Tile Heater Specification
- Timber Vinyl and Linoleum Heater Specification
- Carpet Heater Specification
FREE QUOTATION SERVICE
Simply send us or upload your floor heating area plans and we will quote you on the best solution for your project. No obligation just all part of our free pre-sale support program.
More posts to read in this category