In Slab Heating Cable Kits
- Teflon coated, 6.5mm thin loose heating cable, supplied on a reel with a single 3m long cold tail
- 30W/lineal meter
Included in each kit:
- In-Slab Heater
- Installation Monitor (element alarm) with battery
- Installation Manual
- 25 Year Warranty
- Note: Thermostats sold separately
Basic Installation Instructions:
- It is recommended to install the in-slab heater with 200mm spaces between each run (matching typical reinforcement grid spacing) to achieve the correct wattage per square meter
- Plan heater layout before securing the heating to the reinforcement grid in order to ensure it will fit properly
- Secure the heater to the reinforcement grid using cable ties and cut the cable ties so they don’t stick up when the concrete is poured
- For more in-depth instructions, consult your instruction manual contained in every heater kit. Or you can always contact the friendly people at Coldbuster for further assistance!
The Coldbuster in-slab heater is a bi-directional, single ended 6mm cable, rated at 30W/m and supplied as a cable on a roll. To achieve the required wattage per square meter, secure the cable along the reinforcement rods at 200mm spacing. Heaters have a single 3m long cold tail lead that can be connected to a programmable or manual thermostat control. A range of 13 standard lengths or combination of these lengths caters for all area sizes and shapes.