Floor Heating for Retailers
Become A Coldbuster Retailer
Coldbuster underfloor heating kits are supplied as a complete package complementing the sale of ceramic tiles, carpet, vinyl, electrical appliances, home furnishings and other renovating supplies. Coldbuster floor heating provides a range of initiatives with benefits to retail partners.
Maximise your per-customer sales
Coldbuster floor heating stockists and retailers businesses benefit by maximising per-customer sales with a profitable and value-driven product range.
Some of the benefits of stocking and retailing Coldbuster floor heating:
- comprehensive floor heating product range attractively packaged
- relative low-cost product with a high impact on luxury
- the perfect add-on for both new-build and renovation shoppers
- addresses the only shortcoming of ceramic tiles – cold surfaces
- alignment with a manufacturer/distributor with 22 years experience in floor heating
- marketing support and free brochures, flyers, etc.
- comprehensive training and marketing support for frontline staff
- Network of authorised installers already established for non-DIY sales
- product backed with a 20-year guarantee
- support line for technical enquiries available for floor staff and customers
Profit from just about any new floor finish
Coldbuster floor heating can be installed under just about any new floor finish available on the market today:
- All types of tiles including ceramic and slate
- Marble, stone and terracotta floor tiles
- Polished concrete
- Wood veneer and laminate boards
- Bamboo type floors
- Vinyl and linoleum floors
- Carpets which are hessian backed and loose lay rugs
Retailers who stock Coldbuster floor heating kits have benefited by maximising per-customer sales with a profitable and value-driven product
Stocking Coldbuster floor heating kits to your business is a simple no-cost way to increase your sales and business profits. A range of initiatives provide benefits to retailer partners – you decide whether you wish to carry stock or not.
20 Year Warranty
on all Heater Kits
FREE Shipping Australia Wide for ONLINE orders
Simply send us or upload your floor heating area plans and we will quote you on the best solution for your project. No obligation just all part of our free pre-sale support program.
Take the next by calling us on 1800 85 75 65. On receipt of your completed account application form, we will provide you with all the information and training necessary to get you and your frontline staff going right away.