You have no items in your shopping cart.
Floor heating solutions for specifiers
Architects and designers increasingly specify Coldbuster floor heating for its floor heating products. Heating systems should not interfere with the beauty of a well-designed building. Coldbuster floor heating systems complements the design of a building without comprising its appearance.
Coldbuster floor heating can be zoned, and is thermostatically controlled to maximise comfort and minimise operating costs.
Coldbuster floor heating offer a comprehensive range of floor heating products and services to cover almost all requirements and project types. All Coldbuster floor heating products are manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 3000:2000 and are produced under an ISO 9001:2000 quality assured system. Full product & technical details can be found on this website.
Coldbuster floor heating is suited for:
- New builds, existing builds or renovations
- Primary heating in bathrooms & bedrooms
- Primary or supplementary heating in living rooms
Coldbuster floor heating can be used on:
- Timber or suspended floors
- Concrete floors
Coldbuster floor heating can be installed under just about any new floor finish available on the market today:
- All types of tiles including ceramic and slate
- Marble, stone and terracotta floor tiles
- Wood veneer and laminate boards
- Bamboo type floors
- Vinyl and linoleum floors
- Carpets which are hessian backed and loose lay rugs
Regardless of the size of the project, we guarantee to provide you with excellent service, from choosing and designing the correct floor heating system.